Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy to say that I am finally done with the blog layout. It took me an hour or so to do which wasn't too bad. I think the yellow aspect of it makes it sunny, bright and happy! I was having trouble figuring out how to fill in the spaces so I decided to put pictures of our faces? Haha. And of course, our signature lemons & pepper - that is an actual pepper shaker I first saw on Tumblr and I really want the set! I would totes love being the Salt & Pepper Fairy! Let me go around the table and sprinkle your entrees!

 I'm currently trying to compile a collection of future layouts so I've been spending a lot of time on Photoshop. I'm trying to hone my Photoshop skills. I love making graphics, but I'm still an amateur. Anyways, hope everyone enjoys it! Look forward to more zest!

Forever zesty,
     Priscilla  

No comments:

Post a Comment