Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Tax Free Weekend and I

Flash made all the shirts look the same but they're different!
I absolutely love Tax Free Weekend! In some states, once every year (ours is in the first week of August) there's a weekend when there is no taxes on clothing items that are $100 or less, electronics $1,500 or less and food items. It's like another Black Friday because there are deals all over and people go gaga crazy! I spent my Friday & Saturday shopping on Tax Free Weekend and scored a couple of shirts from Kohl's for pretty cheap. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of Kohl's mainly because I much prefer stores like Marshall's & TJ Maxx due to their discounted designer clothes for less (Ex: One time, I got a Cynthia Rowley shirt which normally retails for $100+ for $15 at TJ Maxx!). However, I had a 20% off coupon for Kohl's that was only valid during Tax Free Weekend so I decided to go for it. And I came back with brightly colored clothes for the summer! One of my fav purchases turned out to be $3.60!! I also got a couple of things for my mom, but overall I purchased 6 shirts and I love them all. I can't wait to do some OOTD with them!


     Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment