Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Quick Health Tip #1

1. Drink less coffee and more tea

I understand that coffee is a must in the morning for a lot of you, but tea is a healthier option and a better way to get your caffeine fix. Tea is known to provide many more health benefits than coffee. Some people don't enjoy the taste of tea but it's an acquired taste: so is coffee. There are so many different types of tea out there that can hopefully match your tastes. For me, I LOVE green tea. Not only do I find the taste to be relaxing and enjoyable, but the health benefits of green tea are off the charts in my opinion! Green tea is known for its potential to fight off cancer and other types of diseases, boost the metabolism to burn fat, lower cholesterol, and so much more. It's chop full of antioxidants that makes for a healthy and energized body. It's recommended to drink at least two cups per day but slowly start with one and make your way up to two.


     Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment