Sunday, July 1, 2012

50 Ways to Say Goodbye - Train

Quick post about one of favorite songs. I'm definitely a Train fan and I absolutely love their album California 37 which was released back in April. I was listening to the entire CD yesterday on Spotify and I am in love with the song "50 Ways to Say Goodbye". First off, I can't get enough of Patrick Monahan's voice. Something about it just draws me in. Secondly, if you guys are familiar with the Phantom of the Opera, the song incorporates the familiar "Phantom of the Opera" tune in the first 00:40 of the song and again later on. And I am in love with the "mariachi-style" instrumentals. I think it's fresh, upbeat and definitely a song I play on repeat along with "That's What Make You Beautiful" by One Direction (That's right!) during the summer. And don't get me started on "Drive By" again by Train (LOVE IT).

Support Train by buying California 37 by Train on iTunes for $10.99 or buying "50 Ways to Say Goodbye" for $1.29!

No comments:

Post a Comment