Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Great Summer Fragrances for All Year!

From left to right: Escada Marine Groove. Coach Poppy Flower. 
Escada Sunset Heat. DKNY Be Delicious (Limited Edition Packaging).
Escada Pacific Paradise.  Marc Jacobs Oh, Lola. Escada Moond Sparkle.

Of the four seasons, my favorite season to buy perfumes is definitely the summer. Once I've stocked up on all the dainty fragrances, I'm just not willing to part. I can't be the only one who loves to carry floral and fruity scents of summer into fall and winter. Layering scents is your best bet to winterize your summer scents. Layering scents is when you pair a base note with other fragrances. My favorite base note is vanilla; it pretty much goes with any fragrance to create a deeper scent. I especially like to pair vanilla with fruity scents. Another base note I like to use is jasmine. Jasmine has a strong sophisticated floral smell so obviously pair it with your summery floral scents to give them a more sultry scent. Look for similar scents or find your favorite winter/summer combination and you'll be wearing your summer scents all year long.

Muah!
Jamara

No comments:

Post a Comment