Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Get rid of acne with..banana peels?

I know what you're thinking. Banana peels can get get rid of acne? Say what!?

But apparently it has worked for many people. In a matter of days, your acne is supposed to be less red, smaller and less noticeable. How do you utilize this method? Follow the steps below:

  1. Eat a ripe banana (Good source of Potassium!)
  2. Take the banana peels and cut them into smaller pieces
  3. Take the inside of the banana peel and rub it on the area
  4. Rub it until the inside of the peel turns brown and then throw it away
  5. DON'T WASH THE AREA. Apparently, the inside of the peel fights off infection and if you wash it off, then the whole thing becomes pointless. 
  6. Repeat about 3 times day and you should start seeing results!
I would definitely try out this treatment. The only problem I personally have with it is that I hate bananas. But I think that if it'll get my pimples and acne, I'll take the chance. Someone else can just eat my banana for me haha.


     Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment