Monday, July 2, 2012

Fabulous Find: Steve Madden Unityy Pumps in Blush Pat

I am a total bargain shopper and finding great deals at low prices can make my day so much better! TJ Maxx and Marshalls are two of my absolute favorite stores to find designer brands at low prices. Normally, I'm not a huge shopper at Ross because I would much rather shop at the other two (TJ Maxx & Marshalls). However, today I decided to drop into Ross just for fun to see what I could find and boy, am I glad I did!

I have a total love affair with Steve Madden. I love their purses and especially, their shoes. I own a pair of Steve Madden pumps in a 5 1/2, but unfortunately, they don't fit very well (I'm a size 5-5 1/2. I know, super small). I've been meaning to get another pair of Steve Madden pumps in a 5 online, but usually they sell out pretty fast and I didn't want to risk getting another 5 1/2 that wouldn't fit (I'm an overall skeptic on buying shoes online). I can honestly say, today Fate wanted me to find these shoes!




I found these babies at Ross for, $19.99! Steve Madden Unityy Pumps normally run for $69.95, so this was an absolute steal! And the best part is that they are a nude color (Blush Pat), which essentially goes with almost everything. These are 5 1/2s, but they fit like a dream: not too tight and not too loose. I absolutely love them and I call them a Fabulous Find

Be sure to check out stores like TJ Maxx, Marshalls AND Ross. You never know what you might find! Happy shopping everyone!

     Priscilla  




No comments:

Post a Comment