Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Summer Makeup Routine - Priscilla

Although I do love my makeup very much, in the summertime I try to wear less than I would in other seasons. Why? Because where I live, it is so humid outside and where I'm currently spending my vacation, it is usually 100+ degrees outside. No eyeliner, no blush/bronzer, no lipstick or lipgloss (unless I'm stepping out for a public affair!). But nevertheless, I'm here to share my summer makeup routine!

I only use foundation when I'm going out with friends or family for long periods of time. If I'm just going out to run a quick errand or if I'm at home, I don't wear any makeup. 


Don't want heavy coverage during the summer? Try a BB cream or Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. Those are my two favorite options if I want lighter coverage & feel during the summer! 

For reference, I have oily-combination skin with yellow undertones.


FACE:
  • Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Cream for sensitive skin
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sun Protection SPF 55
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30
  • Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Foundation SPF 10 in 2.3
  • Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Light Medium
  • Laura Mercier Secret Finish Mattifying (for touch-ups!)
EYES:
  • Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Waterproof Mascara
LIPS:
  • No gloss or lipstick for this girl! Vaseline Lip Therapy gives me baby soft lips during the summer and prevents chapped lips! 
So that's my summer routine for you! Hope it helps!

FTC Disclaimer: I am not being paid or compensated for mentioning any of the products mentioned above. All opinions are my own and all products were purchased with my own money.



     Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment